INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA OF USERS
Articles 13 and 14 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the European Council and any subsequent amendments and additions
00. INTRODUCTION: as part of its business processes, the protection of the privacy of subjects accessing the corporate site is the subject of great attention by SECONDO MONA S.p.A..
The personal data collected to proceed to the identification of subjects who access the site (hereinafter USERS) and are interested in taking advantage of the proposed services, are processed in compliance with EU regulations, with particular reference to European Regulation 679/16 (hereinafter also “GDPR”), national regulations, and the legal provisions in force in the countries where the Company operates.
SECONDO MONA S.p.A., P.IVA 00190000125 based in Via Carlo Del Prete 1 – 21019 Somma Lombardo (VA), tel. 0331 756111 – e-mail: email@example.com, in the person of Dr. Claudia Mona as Owner is committed to protecting the confidentiality and rights of users, according to the principles dictated by the above-mentioned rules, the processing of data provided will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency.
01. PURPOSE: Personal information relating to external USERS accessing the website of SECONDO MONA S.p.A. is processed for the following purposes:
- Management of relations with customers or potential customers. In particular, on the SECONDO MONA site there are e-mail contact methods, through which the USER can indicate his/her e-mail, first and last name and the Company at which he/she works, in order to request information on products or commercial information;
- Relationship management with suppliers or potential suppliers. In particular, on the site of SECONDO MONA there are ways of contact by e-mail, through which the USER can indicate his e-mail, his first and last name and the Company at which he lends his activity, in order to request information on products or provide commercial information;
- Generic request for information. In particular, on the site of SECONDO MONA there are ways of contact by e-mail, through which the USER can indicate his e-mail, his first and last name and the Company at which he lends his activity and proceed to the request.
If SECONDO MONA S.p.A. intends to use the personal information collected for any other purpose incompatible with the purpose(s) for which the personal information was originally collected or authorized, it will inform the data subject in advance, who will also have the opportunity to withhold his or her consent, at any time.
02. METHODS: The data are processed by our Company – the data controller – both manually (processing of acts and paper documents) and by computer methods and procedures including with the help of electronic, telephone, telematic or otherwise automated means.
In our Company, data are processed by all employees and collaborators within the scope of their respective functions and in accordance with the instructions received, always and only for the achievement of the specific purposes indicated in this information notice.
In carrying out its processing activities, the Company is committed to:
- adopt appropriate security measures to ensure adequate data protection, in view of the potential impacts of the processing on the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject;
- notify the data subject, within the timeframe and in the cases provided for by the mandatory regulations, of any breaches of personal data;
- ensure compliance of processing operations with applicable legal provisions.
03. SCOPE OF COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA: For purposes related to the provision of the service requested by the USER, the data may be communicated to third parties who will act, as the case may be, as autonomous data controllers or as data processors under Article 28 of the GDPR.
Personal data are not subject to dissemination by SECONDO MONA S.p.A..
04. DATA STORAGE POLICY: The Company retains personal information for as long as is strictly necessary to pursue the above purposes, after which it is deleted.
05. OBLIGATION: We remind you that if you refuse to provide your personal data, the Data Controller will not be able to proceed to fulfill your requests.
The personal data normally required to use the services of the Site are personal and contact information.
06. NAVIGATION DATA: The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the website acquire, in the course of their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected in order to be associated with identified interests, but which by its very nature could allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site.
This data is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information about the use of the site and to check that it is working properly.
07. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT: The data subject may assert his/her rights, recognized by the mandatory legislation and in particular Articles 15-22 of the GDPR, such as:
- Right of access: right to obtain from the data controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data is being processed and if so, to obtain access to personal data and further information on the origin, purposes, category of data processed, recipients of communication and/or transfer of data, etc.
- Right to rectification: right to obtain from the data controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data without undue delay, as well as the integration of incomplete personal data, including by providing a supplementary declaration.
- Right to erasure: right to obtain from the data controller the erasure of personal data without undue delay in the event that:
- personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes of processing;
- the consent on which the processing is based is revoked and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- personal data have been processed unlawfully;
- personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation.
- Right to object to processing: right to object at any time to the processing of personal data that have as their legal basis a legitimate interest of the owner.
- Right to restrict processing: the right to obtain from the data controller the restriction of processing, in cases where the accuracy of personal data is contested (for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data), if the processing is unlawful and/or the data subject has objected to the processing.
- Right to data portability: the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit such data to another data controller.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, a data subject who considers that the processing concerning him or her is in breach of the GDPR has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of the Member State where he or she resides or usually works, or of the State where the alleged breach occurred.
08. CONTACTS: for any clarifications or comments regarding this policy or to exercise their rights, the data subject may contact the data controller at the following references.
SECONDO MONA S.p.A.
Headquarters: Via Carlo Del Prete 1 – 21019 Somma Lombardo (VA), tel. 0331 756111