What are cookies?
Cookies consist of portions of code installed in the browser that assist the Owner in providing the service according to the purposes described. Some of the purposes for which the Cookies are installed may also require the User’s consent.
You can find more information about cookies, including how you can understand what cookies have set on your device and how you can manage and delete them by accessing the following link: www.allaboutcookiess.org.
Which cookies does this site use?
Technical cookies that do not require consent
Technical cookies are used only to transmit a communication on an electronic communication network or to transmit to the supplier information strictly necessary for Secondo Mona S.p.A. to provide a service explicitly requested by the user.
They are not used for any other purpose and they are normally installed directly by the website owner or operator. Technical cookies can be divided into:
- Technical Cookies (also called navigation or session cookies): they are necessary to guarantee normal navigation and use of the site. In the absence of such cookies, the site or certain portions of it may not function properly, for this reason are always sent by our domain. Therefore, they are used regardless of the preferences expressed by the user.
- Analytics Cookies: these cookies are used to gather information for statistical analysis, to improve the site and simplify its use as well as to monitor its proper functioning. This type of cookie collects anonymous information about the activity of users of the site and the way they arrived at the site and the pages visited. Cookies in this category are sent by the Site itself or by third party domains.
- Functionality Cookies: they allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (for example, language, products selected for purchase, etc.) in order to improve the service provided to him.
- Third-Party Cookies: these cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use the website, the keywords used to reach the website, the websites visited and the origins of the traffic from which visitors come for marketing campaigns. The Owner may use this information to compile reports and improve the site. Cookies collect information anonymously. Cookies of this type are sent by the site itself or by third party domains.
- Cookies for the integration of third-party functionalities: these type of cookies are used to integrate third-party functionality on the site (for example, comment modules or social network icons that allow visitors to share site content). The cookies in this category can be sent from the domains of the partner sites or that still offer the functionalities present on the site.
Not all technical cookies require the consent of the user but only the obligation to provide information, so they are installed automatically when you access the site, as these are strictly necessary for the provision of the service.
All cookies other than technical cookies, as indicated above, are installed or activated only with your consent, expressed the first time that you visit the site. The consent may be express by the user, in accordance with current legislation, through specific configurations of the browser and computer programs or devices that are easy and clear usability for the user. The Data Controller reminds the user that it is possible to change the preferences related to cookies at any time. You can also disable cookies from your browser at any time, limiting specific functions of the web page.
Pursuant to Article 122, second paragraph of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and by C30 and art. 7 of the GDPR, consent to the use of these cookies is expressed by the interested party through the individual setting that he has freely chosen for the browser used to navigate the site, without prejudice to the user’s right to communicate at any time to the Data Controller his will regarding the data managed through cookies.
How can I manage the installation of Cookies?
In addition to what is specified in this document, the User can manage preferences for Cookies directly from within their own browser and prevent – for example – third parties from installing them. Through the browser preferences, it is also possible to delete Cookies installed in the past, including the Cookies that might possibly have saved the consent for the installation of Cookies by this website. It is important to note that by disabling all Cookies, the functioning of this site may be compromised. Users can find information about how to manage Cookies in their browser at the following addresses:
Duration of cookies
Some cookies (session cookies) remain active only until the browser is closed or the logout command is executed. Other cookies “survive” the closure of the browser and are available in subsequent visits by the user. These cookies are called persistent and the server fixes their duration at the time of their creation. In some cases, a deadline is set; in other cases, the duration is unlimited.
Methods of processing personal data
The Data Controller carries out the treatment of personal data with automated tools. No dissemination or communication shall take place.
Secondo Mona S.p.A. with registered office in Via Carlo Del Prete, 1 – 20119 Somma Lombarda (VA)
Rights of the data subject
Users have the right, at any time, to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of such data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or correction (Articles 15 and 16 of EU Regulation 2016/679, hereinafter “the Regulation”).
Furthermore, the interested parties have the right to request the cancellation, the limitation to the processing, and the portability of the data, to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority and to oppose in any case for legitimate reasons, to their processing (art. 17 ff. of the Regulation).
The relevant requests should be addressed to Secondo Mona S.p.A., at the following address: email@example.com